Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hello World

I know how cheesy it is to do a hello world statement but screw it.  Here I am.  I will be covering things I am interested in.

  • Technology
  • How Technology Effects Us
  • My Personal Projects
    • * Not all technology sorry.
  • Google Glass
    • Thats right this guy is an explorer.
  • Advancements in Science
I am Starting this now and will be transferring my Wordpress blog over to here.  Not sure how this will work entirely, but let the test commence.
  • Things to test
    • Blogging from phone
    • Sharing my Glass experience
    • You need to see my Twitter and Google+
      • Not sure if I want to connect things.
    • Link from my social media.  
      • So my peeps can see what I write in long form.
        • Thats
          • Right
            • I
              • Said Peeps
And I love this outline format.  Wonder if Wordpress did that.  Oh well.  All because I couldn't embed a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment